At Sophie’s Properties we are not only passionate about our properties and getting you the best deal on your new home but we are also passionate about what our region has to offer besides buying a new home.
Where it is no longer a secret that the Garden Route is one of the most desirable destinations to live in South Africa, it is also true that the list of “Things to do” in our neck of the woods is expanding almost daily.
It is common knowledge that we offer great fishing, awesome events, great paragliding opportunities, world renowned whale watching tours and just about anything else that will get your pulse racing and the adrenaline flowing.
This list of places to see and things to do is updated regularly. It aims to take you to places in your own backyard that you might not have known to exist.
• Take a walk on the Touw River Boardwalk
• Tan or catch a fish at Leentjiesklip
• See whales from Dolphin’s Point
• Visit Marine Drive and fly with the eagles
• See a train station where no trains run
• Climb a Stairway to Heaven
• Explore the streets of Wilderness